WELCOME TO MIS
Merryland International School vision fosters our pupils’ love for learning, encourage them to try new and exciting things and give them a solid foundation to build on. The School vision aligns with the changes that take place globally around us whether it is physical; economical; political, etc.. and prepares our pupils for all these changes.
The School aims to empower life-long learners with knowledge and values, to become highly motivated citizens aware of their responsibilities and confident in their ability to succeed.
We are motivating our pupils to be curious, creative and responsible learners able to combine their strengths and talents to help them become critically engaged citizens, dedicated to solving problems and contributing to the public good.
Merryland International School ensures in providing pupils with the highest level of the academic achievements, and prepare them to become productive, responsible, creative and compassionate members of society. MIS provides a calm and caring environment that helps all pupils to grow in confidence and self-esteem as learners.
Our goal is to promote the highest quality and standards of learning experience and ensure that all our pupils achieve spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development preparing them for the challenges, opportunities, responsibilities and experiences in the future by providing an international experience with a British curriculum.
We have many areas to explore around our Campus from the noisy positive energy created at the playground to the peaceful quiet mood of the library. Let’s explore together what we have on Campus.
WE BUILD NEW GENERATIONS
A school is a place for us to learn, but it is also a place where pupils can socialize and have fun. From meeting their lifelong best friends to creating everlasting memories. Whatever the experience, it will live in our pupils’ hearts. This is what MIS is all about. We go that extra mile.
We are so glad you wish to join our school
MIS online admission is now open for the new academic year 2024-2025.
1. Start filling the application form HERE.
2. Save the username and password provided after you submit your application.
3. The admissions office will contact you shortly to schedule the parent's interview and the child’s assessment appointment.
4. Kindly bring all the required documents on the day of the interview.
5. Check your application status, using your username and password provided as mentioned in step 2, by clicking HERE or "Check Status" below the Admissions menu.
Required Documents for the Assessment
1. Applicant’s Birth certificate or Passport copy for Non-Egyptians.
2. Copy of identification for both parents
3. Copy of both parents’ university certificates
4. Health and vaccination report (required prior to completing registration)
5. Nursery report (where applicable for Pre-K and KG1 applicants only)
6. A confidential letter of good conduct from the current school (mandatory for grade 7 applicants and up)
7. End of academic year reports for the past two years and the most recent school reports for the current academic year (important notice: if coming from outside Egypt, papers must be formally attested from the country of origin of the school attended by the embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Egypt)
Required Documents upon Acceptance
1. 8 recent color passport photographs
2. Passport copy of the student (for English spelling purposes)
3. A recent original for the receipt of utilities (electricity / gas) indicating the home address
4. Non-Egyptian Student’s Admissions Letter: Issued from the Educational Administration Office located in New Cairo (Only applicable for Non-Egyptian passport holders)
5. An attested Sequence of Years Certificate (شهادة تسلسل دراسي موثقة)
Foundation Stage 1 (FS1)
All applicants for Foundation Stage 1 must be born maximum by April 2020
(Three years and six months old by October 2024).
Foundation Stage 2 (FS2)
All applicants for Foundation Stage 2 must be born maximum by April 2019
(Four years and six months old by October 2024).
Learn More +
Keep up to date with all the latest news and events at MIS.