MIS online admission is now open for the new academic year 2022-2023.
1. Start filling the application form HERE.
2. Save the username and password provided after you submit your application.
3. The admissions office will contact you shortly to schedule the parent's interview and the child’s assessment appointment.
4. Kindly bring all the required documents on the day of the interview.
5. Check your application status, using your username and password provided as mentioned in step 2, by clicking HERE or "Check Status" below the Admissions menu.
We are so glad you wish to join our school
Required Documents for the Assessment
1. Applicant’s Birth certificate or Passport copy for Non-Egyptians.
2. Copy of identification for both parents
3. Copy of both parents’ university certificates
4. Health and vaccination report (required prior to completing registration)
5. Nursery report (where applicable for Pre-K and KG1 applicants only)
6. A confidential letter of good conduct from the current school (mandatory for grade 7 applicants and up)
7. End of academic year reports for the past two years and the most recent school reports for the current academic year (important notice: if coming from outside Egypt, papers must be formally attested from the country of origin of the school attended by the embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Egypt)
Required Documents upon Acceptance
1. 8 recent color passport photographs
2. Passport copy of the student (for English spelling purposes)
3. A recent original for the receipt of utilities (electricity / gas) indicating the home address
4. Non-Egyptian Student’s Admissions Letter: Issued from the Educational Administration Office located in New Cairo (Only applicable for Non-Egyptian passport holders)
5. An attested Sequence of Years Certificate (شهادة تسلسل دراسي موثقة)
|Age at 1st of Oct.||Year|
|3 Years & 6 Months+||FS1|
|4 Years & 6 Months+||FS2|
|5 Years & 6 Months+||Year 1|
|6 Years & 6 Months+||Year 2|
|7 Years & 6 Months+||Year 3|
|8 Years & 6 Months+||Year 4|
|9 Years & 6 Months+||Year 5|
|10 Years & 6 Months+||Year 6|